Opening for An administrative position that requires strong analytical skills and the ability to collaborate with Sales, Programming, and Business management teams.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Importing, scheduling commercials, finalizing and generating commercial programming logs.
- Verification of completed and aired program logs.
- Input payments into computer on daily basis and send out invoices on weekly basis.
- Must be able to perform duties in a receptionist environment which includes interaction with customers and listener prize winners.
- Excellent organizational skills, self directed and capable of working effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines and diverse needs of management, clients and accounts executives with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ownership of projects. Knowledge of Marketron, VT, or Deltaflex systems helpful.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be detail oriented, dependable, and responsible when completing daily tasks.
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place.
Hours of this job are Monday through Friday 8:30 am til 5:30 pm and occasional weekends as needed. This is an exempt job and pay would depend on experience
Anyone interested in this jobs should submit their resumes to online to South935.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is looking to add to our Sales Team in an outside Sales Position. Previous Radio Sales experience would be helpful, but, not required. Individuals with sales experience selling print, and digital advertising platforms are encouraged to apply. The best candidates for these openings are assertive and confident individuals with an outside sales background. The ability to sell “direct” to decision makers is a must. A willingness to listen to clients and discover their business needs is an absolute must. ROI selling, and the ability to develop conceptual ideas is an integral part of this job. Candidates must be proficient in PowerPoint, and Excel.
If you’d like to become part of a growing marketing company, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
ON AIR TALENT
Rome Radio Partners, LLC is searching for experienced on air talent capable of doing all formats including Country, Classic Rock, and Contemporary. Voice Tracking and familiarity with Maestro and Adobe Audition knowledge and skills are helpful. Must be willing to work weekends and other hours as needed. Must have reasonable production skills and enjoy meeting and talking to the audience. Rome Radio Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are subject to background check and drug testing per our company policy.
On-Air News Talent
Rome Radio Partners is looking to hire Experienced on-air news talent. Must be available to work weekends and possess basic computer skills. Experience with Maestro and Adobe Audition is a plus but will train.
The News Reporter works under the supervision of the News Director. The Reporter specializes in covering a news
beat, produces daily news for radio newscasts, produces in-depth radio features, and produces special reports as
assigned. The Reporter may be asked to anchor radio newscasts, appear as a guest on programs, or host programs.
Increasing Web involvement is expected. Selects and researches topics; contacts and interviews sources; maintains
notes and audio recordings; writes and edits reports; produces and voices reports for air. Produces news as assigned
by News Director. Reports stories in appropriate forms for broadcast (live on-air, copy, actuality, cut & copy, voicer,
wrap, feature, series, documentary, studio two-way, etc. Occasionally serves regional and national networks All other
work as assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge and Abilities
- Knowledge of the practices and procedures involved with radio announcing and the production of prerecorded radio programs.
- Knowledge of the proper techniques of live radio announcing.
- Knowledge of the equipment and materials used in radio broadcasting.
- Knowledge of Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules and regulations regarding commercial radio broadcasts.
- Ability to operate the necessary equipment involved in program production and radio announcing.
- Ability to express thoughts, comments and information clearly, concisely and articulately orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with the public and other employees.
Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines. .News often breaks quickly so reporters must be able to meet the physical demands of long hours and irregular schedules.
Rome Radio Partners is an equal opportunity employer drug free workplace